Sunday, December 20, 2009

Who uses dove body wash to take a shower?

I do! I use the cucumber melon one-- it smells good and works well but be careful, because if you use that strong a scent and then later spray pefume, ect. then the scents could mix and thats when you end up smelling really wierd.Who uses dove body wash to take a shower?
I used to use a bar (mild) that was what it was called...but I switched to Neutrogena. Neutrogena works all the time for me, wether I need to moisturize, get clean, smell good, or get rid of acneWho uses dove body wash to take a shower?
UMMMMM, no efense, but no wonder no ones answering your question! You're so weird, asking questios like that one! It's personal! GOD!!!
i do. i love it it smells fresh and works really well.
I don't, I use the Dove soap bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment