Sunday, December 20, 2009

What are some good kinds of body wash? HELP!?

I'm going shopping in about an hour and need a new kind. Please help!What are some good kinds of body wash? HELP!?
the bath and body works stuff !


i use it in warm vanilla sugar it smells amazing.


=]What are some good kinds of body wash? HELP!?
I love Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Moroccan beauty bars.


They're better than body wash and smell great. Leaves skin smooth too. I'm not sure if it comes in a body wash? Also I love the In Shower Body Lotion by Oil of Olay. That leaves skin extra smooth and also smells great. If you want to look luminous try the age defying version!
if you have sensative skin use dove body wash


but if your skin is like rough and you want to use a body wash that feels strong and smells just as strong as it is use ivory body wash
Victorias Secret, Bath and Body Works, Aveda, and Sephora all are nice.
Go to Target. They have absolutely the BEST selection of body washes and stuff (at least ours does)! The body wash I'm using right now is Boots Mango Babassau or something like that... I just can't get over how great it smells!
Get suave! It's healthy and it gets your body soft. There are many kinds for different kinds of skin. I use the one that brings out more shine because I wanted more shine and it really works!
dove!!its amazing i love it it leaves my skin so soft and it has a very light scent but very good smelling just go and look for a smell you like!and also get a good exfoliatot scrubb thingy
bath and body works. definately. : )


mango madrin or cherry blossom are my favs!
try bath and body works because they have alot of reallly good sents and there really relaxing good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Bath %26amp; Body Works is great. A little expensive but still good!
carress
Axe Essence
dove, they leave the skin so soft and nice
soft soap honey or st ives shea butter there no over powering but smell good

No comments:

Post a Comment