Sunday, December 20, 2009

How can I wash both my hair and body under 5 minutes?

i always seen to take almost half an hour in the shower, no matter how fast i try to wash everything. any suggestions?How can I wash both my hair and body under 5 minutes?
Don't try to wash everything perfectly, do a quick soap up of your body and rinse, pay attention only to your face, armpits, feet, ears and genital areas, as your arms, legs and most of your torso don't tend to get as sweaty or dirty as the areas I've just mentioned.


Washing your hair... Generally can't be sped up. You mustn't cut corners - always rinse properly and so on.


If you shave in the shower, that would be what would slow you down the most, as you usually need to be careful so that you don't cut yourself, so don't try to rush that.


Also, as you get older you should find that you shower faster as you get more practice at it...How can I wash both my hair and body under 5 minutes?
get a 2 in1 shampoo n conditioner.. and like a body cream or something like that..
Get yourself a good lathery body wash %26amp; a shower puff, you also might want to invest in 2in1 shampoos. I think that's the only way to shower in under 5 mins.
Try this: Soak yourself then step to side... wash hair + body, then rinse hair and your body will rinse at the same time. Done. This wont work if your shaving.


g.luck

No comments:

Post a Comment