Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm getting a body wave tomorrow afternoon, can I wash my hair beforehand, or does it have to be ';dirty';?

I know that with a haircolor, you can't wash your hair and I know that with a perm you can't wash your hair afterwards.... I need some advice.I'm getting a body wave tomorrow afternoon, can I wash my hair beforehand, or does it have to be ';dirty';?
you can wash it tonight. just dont wash it right before you get it done. they will wash your hair when you get to the salon with a chemically balanced shampoo which will make sure your body wave comes out even and produce a firm curl.I'm getting a body wave tomorrow afternoon, can I wash my hair beforehand, or does it have to be ';dirty';?
what's a body wave?
The salon will more than likely wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo before the perm. That will cut through any buildup you may have on your hair. It has to be clean and wet to wrap a perm.
No, No don't do that It will strip your hair more. a body wave will strip it, the color will and shampooing. No, No. I don't even know you but please don't. your hair will fall out fast then slow you will have to get your cut and do all kinds of treatments.
The hairdresser usually will wash it with her shampoo. You should call the salon and ask if you should wash your own hair before or not.
dirty is better..don't wash it..they will wash it tomorrow
if your getting your hair colored or permed, you can defiantly wash before. The cleaner it is, the better your hair will come out. It will penetrate your hair better. Now, if your gonna get an updo or something, make sure its dirty.
I am pretty sure that you can wash your hair before. I got one done and They actually washed my hair while at the salon- before the treatment. I think the only problem would be if you had a sensative scalp. Using these chemicals can irritate your scalp, so if you do choose to wash your hair..wash it gently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment