Thursday, December 24, 2009

When im in the shower its it ok if i put body wash on my face would it make my face better?

no it will dry it out!


use a facewash and a moisturiser. It may seem like effort now, but it's worth it in the long run :)





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xWhen im in the shower its it ok if i put body wash on my face would it make my face better?
I've never had an acne problem and I just regular soap and warm water, but body wash is meant for the body but you can definitely use it on your face.When im in the shower its it ok if i put body wash on my face would it make my face better?
your not supposed to put regular soap on your face. Its not good for your face since your face is more sensitive than your body. If you want to wash your face use a daily face wash or just use water.
it would be fine. I only use body wash and i use it on my face and it is fine.
I dont think so.


gear towards facial products those are designed for the face.
Umm.. I'm not sure, probably not.


you should get some regular face soap..

No comments:

Post a Comment