Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is your favorite body wash/shower gel?

I was wanting to change body wash's and i was wondering if anyone has a favorite that is worth recommending?What is your favorite body wash/shower gel?
Dove products work greatWhat is your favorite body wash/shower gel?
Cocunut Lime Verbena from Bath %26amp; Body Works.. actually, now that I think about it, anything from Bath %26amp; Body Works... lol :]
I like Suave Shea Butter.
anything from the body shop.
Dove body wash
Olay--Ribbons is great
dove. its so good.
Olay body wash... nice scents and gentle on your skin.
I think the brand is Softsoap, but it's Vanilla Brown Sugar (or it could be Brown Sugar Vanilla, I don't look at the label all that much!) and it's the best!! I love the way it smells and the scent lingers after I get out of the shower. Not overpowering, it's just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment