Thursday, December 24, 2009

What type of body lotion and baby bath wash can i use?

since day one have being trying all sorts of baby products johnsons,infacare,boots,even ordinary water still it does make my baby skin dark and atmies rashes i talked to my doc about it she recommended doublebase i tried that aswell but it started giving him dry skin im actually fed up it just seem i'm not getting things right could someone help me out maybe there's a natural products i could use that would make baby's skin go lighter, not dry,and without rashes. Any advice pls?What type of body lotion and baby bath wash can i use?
I use californa baby. I used aveeno at first but I googled their ';all natural'; ingredients and was sickened. Johnson %26amp; Johnson is such a sham! I cant believe people use it on their babies. Its near toxic. Burts Bees baby is also a great choice.What type of body lotion and baby bath wash can i use?
You should get something all natural!! seriously! google the 'words' that are in the ingredient list and you will be horrified!!! and when using all natural products you don't have to worry about dry skin cradle cap and all that nonsense!! my son had eczema, cradle cap and dry skin, after switching to Kola Pals (an all natural line) with in 3 days (I'm not joking THREE DAYS) the eczema and cradle cap both of which I had prescriptions for and the dry skin were gone 100% GONE!!! Seriously I didn't give any thought to buying gerber grins and giggles or other products in the baby isle either, then I did some research OMG its disgusting what we are doing to our and our children's bodies with out even knowing!! really who would think to look into your child's wash or your own shampoo and laundry soap???? really though get on google, You'll switch quickly!!! Hope I could help!
I did the same thing and he reacted to it. I use Arbonne now, its amazing and not expensive for the baby products.
My son has very sensitive skin and I use 'California Baby' shampoo %26amp; bubble bath; it works just fine on his skin =]
u mean ur babys skin is just turning dark? babys skin changes my daughter was born medium skin and now she white skinned. try using aveeno maybe itll help im sorry but i dont know about usinge skin whitening on a baby.
We used aveeno %26amp; loved it. everything else dried her out a little. I'm not sure but maybe you can ask a dermotologist.
`Aveeno is the best! and all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment