Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do you wash with; soap, body wash, showergel? WHAT KIND && WHY?

rofl thanks =]What do you wash with; soap, body wash, showergel? WHAT KIND %26amp;%26amp; WHY?
Radox showergel :-)What do you wash with; soap, body wash, showergel? WHAT KIND %26amp;%26amp; WHY?
all 3


soap: dove


body wasshh: bath %26amp; body works vanilla


showergel: something with pomegrante that smells really good and i got it for a present for my bday





IF I HELPED YOU OUT VOTE ME AS BEST ANSWER! YOULL GET 3 POINTS !


LOVEEE YOUUUU %26lt;3 !
body wash from bath and body works. b/c i got it for my birthday. and soap is hard to use on a loofah i feel like I'm playing tag with the bar of soap.
soap first because i feel that just bodywash wouldnt really clean my body as thouroughly then i use it after to smell nice lol
I wash with both soap and body wash. I use soap to clean off my body and I then use a moisturizing body wash so that my skin doesn't dry up.
bar soap


i feel it gets me cleaner than shower gel


shower gel makes me feel slippery and i dont like that feeling
Body wash because its easy.
vanilla soap
body wash, cuz soap has way too much calcium and that is why the walls of the shower start to get gross
I don't use anything I smell naturally good
blueberry shower gel it smells really good =D
Body wash.. soap dries out your skin.. body wash smells delish
body wash kiwi smells really good
Axe snake peel body wash for men





It smells good and has a kicka** name.
body wash because i do lol
i use gel and cream wash because it smells good and i don't like using bars
Dove bodywash because i like the way it smells! and it makes my skin soft

No comments:

Post a Comment