Sunday, December 20, 2009

Survey: Have any of you accidentally used body soap to wash your hair?

I have about 100 timesSurvey: Have any of you accidentally used body soap to wash your hair?
No, that's pretty funny though. Do your shampoo and body wash bottle look a like?Survey: Have any of you accidentally used body soap to wash your hair?
lol, i use the baby body wash, to wash my hair sometimes. and sometimes, my shampoo for body wash
Yeah but it wasn't on accident. My kids all took their baths and showers and used up all the shampoo. It was finally my turn and I wasn't getting out. Thankfully they left me some conditioner.
omg wow really???? that is so wild and spontaneous....you do know theyre almost exactly the same thing dont you?





your one of those people who think bottled water is better then faucet water arent you?
Accidentally...??
I don't think 100x is an accident. I think someone is lazy in going to Walmart to buy some shampoo.
I have but I didn't do it accidentally.
Yeah. My hair just didn't bounce and behave without my ';hello hydration'; conditioner.
I've had to use bar soap on my hair when I was out of shampoo.
yeah this morning i washed my hair with soap and washed my body with shampoo...i was fkkn tired
Yes! Only once though. After how bad my hair felt that day, I seperated my bottles! Ha!
I've done it on purpose.
yeah and it works the same

No comments:

Post a Comment