Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want strong scented body wash?

I bought some Caress Tahitian Renewel body wash.


It smells like HEAVEN......in the bottle. But after I get out the shower, I can't smell it on me! I hate that. So, what body wash out there makes your skin smell really good? I want a summery smelling body wash too. Like fruity and stuff. Thanks!I want strong scented body wash?
Philosophy do amazing shower gels and they smell awesome. It's kind of hard to tell whether the smell stays around because you get used to it, but I'm pretty sure they last :)I want strong scented body wash?
Anything From Victorias Secret! Especially ';Pure Seduction';
try Dove bar soap


people have told me that i smell good even after hours i take a shower :)
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment