Sunday, December 20, 2009

We wash our clothes, face, body and dishes with hot water. so why do we brush out teeth with cold water?

We wash our clothes, face, body, dishes and most other things with hot water. so why do we brush out teeth with cold water?We wash our clothes, face, body and dishes with hot water. so why do we brush out teeth with cold water?
I use hot water and I swish the toothpaste alot in my mouth before I spit!We wash our clothes, face, body and dishes with hot water. so why do we brush out teeth with cold water?
I don't, well warm.
Not everyone washes their clothes with hot water. I'm sure not everyone washes their face with hot water. I've definitely heard of cold showers. And I know people who use warm water to brush their teeth as their teeth are sensitive to temperature extremes.





So the answer to your question is that your question can't be answered properly because it makes erroneous assumptions.





Thank you for playing.
Actually, dentists recommend you use no water/a DRY toothbrush, and this is the method I use.
I always used hot.. but, was careful not to burn myself.. cause my lips and gums and tongue are more sensitive to heat..
I do just because I don't like warm water in my mouth for some reason, but I suppose you can. We're just doing what our parents taught us I guess.
To help stop the gums bleeding! Or is that just me?
There's no law that says you have to. Your welcome to use hot water if you so desire.
Hot water makes the bristles limp.
I brush my teeth using warm water. My teeth are too sensitive for cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment