Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I wash my hair and my body wit out using the bath/shower?

i finally fixed my eyebrow and it took literaly 1/2 a hour


My parents dont relly get it PLEASE HELP QUICK.


DONT SAY THIS IS STUPID.


THANks.How can I wash my hair and my body wit out using the bath/shower?
first wash your hair in the sink (its easy) and well after get washcloth and get the washcloth wet put soap on it and wash ur body then rise off with another washcloth and dry off i used to do it when i was littleHow can I wash my hair and my body wit out using the bath/shower?
why can't you take a shower?





what does your eyebrow have to do with anything?





maybe its time to re-ask this question and be a little more specific.
ermm Wash your hair over the sink and then use a flannel to wash your body :)

No comments:

Post a Comment