Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have using body wash to shave my legs with and it feels better than Gilette shave gel, anyone else think so?

hair conditioner works great to and doesn't clog up the razor with productI have using body wash to shave my legs with and it feels better than Gilette shave gel, anyone else think so?
gillette shave gel is bad anyway, but using soap wont hurt you, if you ever want to switch back to shave gel, try using skintamite, or aveeno, they are very goodI have using body wash to shave my legs with and it feels better than Gilette shave gel, anyone else think so?
I use hair conditioner because it makes my legs smooth and soft when I'm done
I agree. Cheaper and more convienent.
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
I don't know....when / where can I feel your legs?
well i use tone body wash and it doesn't give me razor burn like skintamint does
My sis do that to she said the same thing
I think the same thing. I'm a guy and I shave my legs because I race bikes, so I have some pretty course hair. Body wash always works better...cheaper too!
I use the same stuff on my face.
Yup. it depends on the razor I'm using, not the gel or foam stuff.
interesting i want to try that.
I agree. I just use soap and water and my skin turns out smooth.
I have used shave gel before, but I usually just use body wash, soap, shampoo, whatever I have handy. It works just as well. My legs turn out really smooth. I think body wash or some kind of soap lathers better. I get less nicks and cuts that way.
Yes,It feels great,body wash has more moisturizers than shave gel.
yes, i use body wash instead of shaving cream too. i've just liked it better. it's good if you put lotion on your legs afterwards too.
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment