Sunday, December 20, 2009

What damage can I do to my body if I swallow Crest Pro Health mouth wash?

Depends on how much..Like a squirt? None..like a whole lot..I dont knowWhat damage can I do to my body if I swallow Crest Pro Health mouth wash?
Well, the main ingredient in Crest Pro-Health rinse, a chemical compound called CPC, is also used to make certain pesticides. That's certainly not something that I would want to ingest. In fact, I would not recommend that you use Crest Pro-Health rinse at all, even if you don't swallow it. Many users have experienced nasty side effects from this product, including staining of the teeth, sores on mouth/tongue, and loss of taste. I would recommend either using something all natural (such as Tom's of Maine) or at least something that is approved by the ADA (such as Listerine).What damage can I do to my body if I swallow Crest Pro Health mouth wash?
You should never swallow any kind of mouth wash. If you read the bottle it says that if the product is swallowed then seek emergency help immediately. Maybe your not being affected now but overtime this might cause some serious damage. Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment