Sunday, December 20, 2009

What type of Body Wash do you use?

Thanks! YOu should try Pomagrante bodywash!!! SMELLS GREAT AND works fabWhat type of Body Wash do you use?
I like Avon's Skin So Soft body washes,they come in an assortment of scents.What type of Body Wash do you use?
I use Dove %26amp; Olay body wash in the winter %26amp; they make my skin so soft! In the summer I use Zest %26amp; Old Spice. I havent heard of that Pomagrante body wash...Where could I get some???
I also use promgrante. it smells great!!!!!!!!!!!
Strawberries %26amp; Champagne and Pear Glace from Victoria's Secret





Coconut, Orange Blossom, Cucumber Melon, Coconut Verbena from Bath %26amp; Body Works
The Cranberry bath %26amp; shower gel from The Body Shop is great. Course all their products are . My all time Fav store............
My favorite is the Tone brand for everyday use.
Raid ant and roach spray.
I have Whipped Cocoa by suave and it smells like chocolate,


I also use a fresh scent by Lever
Tigi Bed Head Oatmeal Cookie....it smells amazing, and the scent sticks with you :-)
i have tried that kind and I loved it and then i went to Zest the kind that smells.. i think there is one that is like the ocean breeze and then two others and they smell wonderful though...I always like to buy something that always makes me feel clean and smell good...
Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash. I also use the Caress Glowing Touch Silkening In-Shower Lotion. It has shea butter and some sort of ';skin brighteners';. I don't know how, but it really does work. And it helps show my tan. I use the in-shower lotion between tans to keep my skin moisturized and make the tan last longer. Plus it smells good! :)
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath %26amp; Body Works!
caress

No comments:

Post a Comment