Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am thinking about buying the proactiv body lotion and body wash and was wondering if any of you tried it?

Have any of you tried the proactiv body wash or lotion n did it work for you? please give me your opinion on it and for the people who did try it did it work? Thanks.I am thinking about buying the proactiv body lotion and body wash and was wondering if any of you tried it?
I have friends who have use Proactiv.





2 out of 3 say it works wonders.





the one who said it doesn't work said it was a fluke, but the 2 who used it have absolutely flawless faces now [they must b using it for their faces tho].





so i think that it varies. It may work really well for you or it may not work at all.





my friends who use it are all very rich,haha, this product is expensive and you will have to keep buying it constantly to maintain your skin, so you should take this into account.I am thinking about buying the proactiv body lotion and body wash and was wondering if any of you tried it?
I have used proactive and it work to reduce the acne, but it was really harsh and dries my skin out really bad. Once I stop using it my acne did come back even worse. I have triead alot of products..youthful essence, mary kay, all the store products and probably more I can't even remember.





The one that worked best for me is BeautiControl's All Clear products. They even have a body wash.





You can find it and more information on the site listed below under source or you can email me.
i didn't have a good experience with proactive only because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide and that is actually one of the main ingredients. But if your not allergic to it then it will probably work Ive heard many people say that its very effective. Benzoyl Peroxide is one of the key ingredients when fighting acne so I'm sure it probably will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment