Thursday, December 24, 2009

When you shower, which body part do you wash first?

I wash my chest/stomach first. We probably always go in the same order . . . must be habit.





Which do you wash first???


.When you shower, which body part do you wash first?
i wash my arms first.sont kno why.i take the bath sponge-net thing,put some shower girl wet it a bit them i just start washing my arms first.when i have to wash my hair like today i have to wash my hair first.When you shower, which body part do you wash first?
If you mean which part I start with at the very beginning then I wash my hair.


If you mean which part I wash first with soap, then I wash my arms first!


:-)
Wash my hair first so the conditioner can sit in it for the rest of the shower.
1.) hair


2.) body


3.) shave
Torso!
Pubes.
Face, back of neck, and downward from there





then hair, then repeat body-wash.
Left then right arm pit down the trunk, let you work out whats next
Shoulders - Arms - Chest - then the rest!
I wash my hair then i wash my penis when done with shower i shave cause iam a boy
I work counter clock wise from the bottom left, so it would be my left foot, ending with my crotch.
underarms and arms
i wash my hair becuz all those germs slid down your body and then you could wash it off and some people wash there bodies first but then you wash your hair and u are technically dirty again..
My Hair
Hair
Hair, if that doesn't count then arms.
Hair
My Hair(:
always hair:)
I wash my hair first.
How Do You Spell Cow?
shampoo my hair
arms :-P
my hair :)
my hair
my hair
my hair :)
hair
butt...
hair :]
hair
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment