Thursday, December 24, 2009

Poll: For body wash, do you prefer bar soap or liquid soap?

Liquid, bar soap has so many germs on it! Ew.Poll: For body wash, do you prefer bar soap or liquid soap?
Liquid. The bar always slips out of my hand.





Do you have a Myspace?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Poll: For body wash, do you prefer bar soap or liquid soap?
I use bar soap but occasionally I'll use liquid because I love the scents you can get in liquid that you can't get in bar soap, like the brown sugar vanilla I have now.
Liquid soap, for two reasons, it dosen't slip out of your hand constantly and liquid soap is easier to apply.
Liquid, I don't remember how we survived without these poufee's
Liquid.


The thought of using a slimy bar of soap that some body else washes their God knows what with, is just too disgusting!
Liquid
whatever is there, but mostly liquid body wash at school cuz it's easier lol
Liquid...I absolutely hate the feeling of bar soap.
liquid
liquid
liquid better.
liquid body wash
liquid body wash.
Liquid soap:)
Liquid soap,
Liquid Soap!
Liquid.. I hate bar soap
Bar soap , I hate liquid.
I use both
I use both.

No comments:

Post a Comment