Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which body wash should I use for shaving?

Please let me know which brand you've found is good for a nice, smooth shave?





Thanks so much. :)Which body wash should I use for shaving?
Dove and Olay are the best for shaving.Which body wash should I use for shaving?
You should always use shaving cream... it provides lubricating for the razor to cut closer to the skin... body wash cannot do that.





In a study... skintimate was rated #2... I'm sorry but I don't remember what #1 was... (it is in the last month's Real Simple magazine)... I believe it was Neutrogena.






Try baby oil,the razor just glides and gives smooth finish,but you should really try waxing,maybe it will hurt a bit the first time,but it will last longer,and your b/f wont get a rash off the inside of your legs.!
Dont Use Body Wash But Omg! You Should Use What I Use my legs feel SOOOOO Smooth and Nice and feel very Good. I Use Pure Silk Moisturizing Shaving Cream.It ha Aloe in it so its sooo Nice!I Love It!
Dial milk and honey yogurt body wash is really nice, plus it leaves ur skin smelling amazzzing :)
i use skintimate shave gel.
Most definitely OLA, I have it to and it rocks!


:D


Hope I helped.
olay
well i use jus good old soap and it does the trick





try it

No comments:

Post a Comment