Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good Body Wash?

to get rid of blemishes on my back and butt cheeks? I hope that i dont offend no one with this question and that it's not taken as a joke. Thanx and GOD BLESSWhat is a good Body Wash?
my personal fav is body wash is called caress and you can get it at walmart


xoxoxo Vanessa.mWhat is a good Body Wash?
aveeno, instead of just drying up the skin like regular body washes, it ACTUALLY moisturizes.go for it!
go to ';The Body Shop';.. they have alot of things for the body and face.. scrubs.. lotions.. shampoos.. etc.. etc.. i think ull find wut ur looking for there...
I use Netrogena body wash or scrub and I think it's pretty good.
A good body wash is one that is done by someone of the opposite sex. To do a good job, they should be in the tub with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment