Thursday, December 24, 2009

Irish Spring Makes a Body and Hair Liquid Wash, Who else makes an All In One?

I have been waiting for this for years. Because I have very short hair and I don't buy any fancy shampoo's. Finally Irish Spring Has come out with a Shampoo and Body Wash..all in one bottle and Of course I am a girl so I don't want to smell ';guyish'; I was wondering if anyone else has come out with an All in One Product?





I never understood why you had to have a separate shampoo and body wash.Irish Spring Makes a Body and Hair Liquid Wash, Who else makes an All In One?
My husband uses one made by Dial, but I have never looked for one made for women.


Good Luck to yaIrish Spring Makes a Body and Hair Liquid Wash, Who else makes an All In One?
i have horns so i just use the body wash...it think Irish spring might the first one...





well i brought the basket i just gave you the bread...leave my horns alone you red headed Irk..





Bread was delish..
I'm convinced that shampoo and body wash are just the same product in different bottles. Just compare the ingredients, it's practically the same!
I like the Old Spice body washes. But I need dandruff shampoo too. Don't know of any other all in ones.
*sneaks up on lulu with nail file*





*file file file*





HE HE





that'll learn her to steal my bread basket!!





what bread?? you ate it!!! *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment