Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would Body Wash Damage Your Hair?

If you put body wash in your hair is there any chance of damaging?Would Body Wash Damage Your Hair?
nope. its just soap.Would Body Wash Damage Your Hair?
body wash is not good for your hair. if it happens once, no big deal, but if you do it all the time you could do some damage to your hair. if the body wash is a kind like dial, etc. (clearish soap) it will dry out your hair, and it will be really hard to get the moisture back in. on the other hand, if the body wash is like dove super moisturizing, etc (creamy soap, nearly opaque) it will leave your hair greasy. just grab some shampoo next time and you'll be fine.
Yeah, I accidentally put Dial body wash in my hair around a week ago. Nothing apparent happened. It must have been late at night because I thought it was the shampoo in my hand. I suck, I know.
It won't hurt if you do it every now and then but body soap is not made for hair.


I would stick to shampoo If I were you.
Yeah, it can. When I was little, like 7, I did that by accident and I had to use olive oil or something in it. DON'T use olive oil because I don't remember if that was it, haha. Look it up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment