Thursday, January 7, 2010

Accidently used my dove body wash for shampoo - i grabed the wrong bottle ...lol i was tired?

i was tired and had a long 16 hrs shift at work so i grabbed my dove body wash isntead of my shampoo ....is it gonna hurt my hair ??? i dont think it iwll ...but i just want to be sure!!Accidently used my dove body wash for shampoo - i grabed the wrong bottle ...lol i was tired?
No harm, no foul. Your hair will be fine. Soap is soap. The soap is a bit harsher than shampoo and may make your hair feel dryer, but this is not permentant. Next time you wash your hair use conditioner and it will be just fine.Accidently used my dove body wash for shampoo - i grabed the wrong bottle ...lol i was tired?
It isn't going to do any harm at all. :) Trust me on this. There was one time I didn't have any shampoo and had to use dish washing detergent on my hair! If that didn't hurt my hair, I don't think something as gentle as body wash would hurt yours. :)





In fact, to ease your mind even more, they make shower gels that can be used as both shampoo and body wash. :)
You only wasted some good body wash. Get some rest hon! =)
it won't! lol.. dove has lots of moisturizer so it could probably soften your hair as well. i sometimes use dove bar to clean my hair.
it wont do you any harm





dont panic !!!!!! all is well








all the best


Ian
no ... you're hair will be fine ... i wouldn't make a habit out of it but it wont hurt if you just do it once ... the washes are pretty similar ... most have identical active ingredients
Nope, once doesnt do any harm.





Rest assured!
o something similar happened to me, i used Lysol instead of my Axe body spray on myself when i was tired lol and went to school with the Lysol scent
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment