Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good body wash for acne?

Depending on your skin type. I have pretty oily skin so I use neutrogena body wash. :)What's a good body wash for acne?
I used to have pimples (not acne, but, severe pimples) on my face, then I started using Face Doctor Rx complexion Soap. It is quite drying, so that, now, I can only wash my face with it once a day or my skin gets too dry. It really is amazing, I have never found anything as good, and I noticed that the large pores on my cheeks are shrinking. You can get it over the Internet, but it is fairly expensive.If you do a search, do not go to the first web page that comes up, I did that, and the product never arrived, even though I had paid for it. I did get the money back through my bank, but that is irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment