Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guys; What is your favorite kind of body wash and deodorant to use?

And how long does it last you?Guys; What is your favorite kind of body wash and deodorant to use?
I have quite the cocktail for my musk. I use Axe ';Snakepeel'; body wash, Herbal Essences ';Rainforest'; shampoo, Axe ';Unlimited'; body spray, Sean John ';Unforgivable'; cologne, Ocean Pacific ';Juice'; cologne, and Tag ';After Hours'; underarm deodorant.Guys; What is your favorite kind of body wash and deodorant to use?
I'm not a guy , but a wife and Mom.


My husband is a musician and he uses Irish Spring Body Wash and Degree. ( they last the longest we've found out through trial and error.)


My 18 yr old son uses Old Spice 3X Clean and Axe.


They both smell good for along time.
my brother always gets Axe. it smells kinda good
old spice deodorant and axe bodywash
Hubby uses Dial clean rinse and Axe deodorant. It works great cause he still smells good after a long day of work! :)
dude every guy and girl knows that axe is the best smelling thingout there dude
def irish spring bw.......right guard extreme deodorant is the best it lasts all day.
axe
Old spice and i dont use bodywash cause i hate it
axe
axe
i keep my shower activities to myself
definatley axe
well i'm not a guy. but my brother uses axe bodywash and it smells really good.
y ask a guy u want what a girl likes it keeps them interested use axe or something strondg and perfumy so we grils can smell it same oes for shampoo and conditioners we dont like to smell man steench i meaqn who wants so be kissing somebady and smell BO eww
Kebab in a can!
I don't use body wash, and Axe, it lasts a few hours.
Nivea Deodorants and Palmolive Naturals - Sea Minerals Body Wash. It lasts from shower to shower (no longer than 24).





Works for me so I reckon it's pretty good.
RAID, really starts'em asking questions
axe wash, body spray and deodorant
I use Irish Spring wash and Gillette deodorant.
afro D z actss lavender- wash (it is for rela spelled like that...lol..)





and secret french lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment