Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dial antibacterial eco-smart hand soap vs. dial antibacterial body wash?

can you use dial antibacterial eco-smart hand soap as body wash?are any of the chemicals in the hand soap harmful to a humans body if you wash with it?check out dialsoap.com to see the to different soaps ingredients, which is better to use?Dial antibacterial eco-smart hand soap vs. dial antibacterial body wash?
sorry, but I wouldn't use Dial;; I'm allergic to it myself, but:: it's probably the most drying soap of all of them out there;; it's good to use if you need to dry out a wound, or if your skin is excessively oily, but other than that I would not use it@ all...what I do know is the soap's attention to wounds;; I clearly encourage people to stay away from dial after the 1st 3 wks d/t it's excessive drying quality;; I also instruct them not to use gel soap cause we end up not truly rinsing it all off, causing too much dryness to the skin;; I also encourage them not to use antibacterial soap for too long either d/t it's drying qualities;; add this to the hard water, your skin will become very dry;; again, I instruct this for wounds after the 1st 3 wks; but if you have a tendency for dry skin, I would stay away from dial altogether;; good to keep skin @ a balance between moist %26amp; dry...hope this helps you in some way...Dial antibacterial eco-smart hand soap vs. dial antibacterial body wash?
I like Dial soaps, but although I don't think the hand soap has anything harmful in it (since, you know, the hands are part of the human body) I'm still not sure I would wash the rest of my body with it just because it is meant for scrubbing your hands, which are just tougher than the rest of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment