Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone familiar with Dr. Bronners 18-in-1 body wash?

I am trying to be as green as possible and natural as possible and eliminate some toxins as well. I heard of Dr. Bronners 18-in-1 peppermint castle soap. Has anyone had any experience with it? the bottle is making me dizzy...I am supposed to dilute it correct?Anyone familiar with Dr. Bronners 18-in-1 body wash?
Dr. Bronner's is awesome! I use the Hemp Peppermint Liquid Castile Soap on my face and body every day. Even though it says to dilute the stuff, I like to use it full-strength. It gives you a really cool, tingly-fresh feeling! For things like cleaning around the house, I do dilute it, but not for my showers.Anyone familiar with Dr. Bronners 18-in-1 body wash?
Yeah I've heard of this stuff...I personally think that things that are like, 18-in-1 are not as good as the single thing :-)
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment