Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do your use for your bath, bar soap, bubble bath, or body wash?

What kind?What do your use for your bath, bar soap, bubble bath, or body wash?
axe recovery shower gelWhat do your use for your bath, bar soap, bubble bath, or body wash?
Bar and liquid soap.
irish spring and dial
mr. bubbles.
Depends on my mood, mostly bubble bath.
Caress liquid shower gel or avon shower gels
dial
bar soap
lemon zest soap bar from LUSH


or something like that
All three
Honey I washed the kids soap by Lush.
Body wash. Whatever I can find for the cheapest. Of course I have to like it too. I prefer Dove but it's to expensive.
soap, dove usually
I have to use Clinique unscented for sensitive skin.It is expensive but the itch from the other soaps make it worth the price.
bubble bath - bath n body works
Bar soap.
i use either Aveeno body wash or Dove body wash!!!
South of France all natural body-bar. It smells so great. And it's great for you. AND it's all organic. :-)
If i've had a hard day, or i feel bad i use bubble bath. But if i'm just showering then i use body wash...
Bath and Body works rasberry liquid soap.
I use all 3. And I use all kinds too. You're not trying to sell me any, are you?
Body wash - the brand changes all the time.
I either use Bath and Body Works body wash, dial, or Avon body wash.
bar soap, i dont feel like anything else really gets me clean.
Shower with body wash.
Body Wash it's something with Shea Butter or someting like that all I know is it smells extremly good!
bar soap. ZEST
bodywash+puff=clean, soft skin
Its been so long since I fit in a tub.
Bar soap for my shower. Dove
Olay body wash

No comments:

Post a Comment