Thursday, January 7, 2010

Better body wash for men: dial or old spice?

My husband uses Old Spice (After Hours), and I love it. He showers in the morning, goes off to work (he's in the Marine Corps) and when he gets home he still smells good...despite the fact that he usually runs 3-5 miles a day %26amp; spends a lot of time out in the hot sun.Better body wash for men: dial or old spice?
zest is perfect





answer mine ? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Araa7ZzWc65r46zbAEiXv6Xty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080627183656AAn7calBetter body wash for men: dial or old spice?
Hi from a woman's perspective I would go with Old Spice it smells sexy and sophisticated
I agree with mud bug. Axe by far is the best - it comes in all sorts of aroma's and has body spray that complements it.
I like Axe

No comments:

Post a Comment