Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there any good body wash that is unscented and dozent dry ur skin out?

Aveeno is probably the best for no scent and moisturizing. I have a hard time finding body washes without scent (get headaches from a lot of them) but Lever is a good one.Is there any good body wash that is unscented and dozent dry ur skin out?
I love Dove and everything about it. It leaves your skin soo soft!. Its my favorite. I highly recommend it.Is there any good body wash that is unscented and dozent dry ur skin out?
Yes! Johnson %26amp; Johnson soft wash. It has 1/3 baby lotion and a touch of baby oil. It is so super fantastic!
Dove body conditioners! Amazing product
I agree with the Johnson %26amp; Johnson suggestion. Also when you take your showers consider using a washcloth alone everyother day without detergents or cleansers. Most products are deisgned to emulsify the dirt on your skin. so they will have some dying effect. If you rinse you body well you will be cleansed without the drying effect. Also consider tamping your skin dry as opposed to rubbing the water off. may help.
I am a body wash fanatic! I like anything from DOVE. You can also try SOFTSOAP. It contains milk and honey which is very soothing to dry skin and smells fantastic!
Try AVEENO NATURAL OATMEAL Body Wash.It has all pure ingredients and no alchohol to dry your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment