Thursday, January 7, 2010

How should i use my body wash?

i'm using dial yogurt body wash,should i use a towel to scrub my skin when using it? or should i just use my hands.thanksHow should i use my body wash?
The only thing that works with body washes is a round net scrungie available in all stores. It holds the body wash and does the job. Wash cloths don't work with body washes nor does just using your hands. You can't get the lather. Scrungies are cheap and though they do fall apart after a while, they are easy and inexpensive to replace. They also dry nicely when you use a suction hook to hold them on your shower wall. I wash them occasionally on low and hang them back up to dry. They work great.How should i use my body wash?
I like a long handled pouf. Feels so good, the body wash will suds really well with one plus the pouf is good for your skin.
whatever squeeks your sneakers darling....as long as you're getting clean.
use a pouf! they are great for exfoliating your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment