Thursday, January 7, 2010

When you bathe, what is the first part of body you touch to wash?

my feet ( =When you bathe, what is the first part of body you touch to wash?
mmm Good question ...my chestWhen you bathe, what is the first part of body you touch to wash?
hair


face


neck


arms


all the way down
i start from the top then work my way down
I never really do it in any order, but I usually start at one of my arms.
Hair then face
my left arm
I start with my hair, then my face then go from my arms down to my toes.
1) face


2) vagina


3) the rest of my body...
My shoulder
I wash my hair on my head first. Rinse then start with my face, neck and arms and work my way down.
I'm trying to figure out why someone would ask such a question? But if you really need to know, for whatever reason, I start at the top and work my way to the bottom, my feet! Is this for a survey of some sort? Rather strange! But hope this helps!
My neck
My neck.
Face, cleanest water for the most sensitive skin.
I start on my left arm.
I wash my head then my arms then my legs then go up a little

No comments:

Post a Comment