Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which brand has the best '; instant tan for body'; ( wash off) ?

2. which product is the best for applying on a tanned skined after sunbathing to enhance it and make it glow and shinny?Which brand has the best '; instant tan for body'; ( wash off) ?
Rimmell Sun Shimmer - you can get one that doesnt shimmer though - loads of places have them on 3 for 2 at the moment. But you can buy them from main supermarkets, boots, superdrug etc.


PS You can buy a light and a medium one too - so when you loose your tan, try the light one - I use it all the time!Which brand has the best '; instant tan for body'; ( wash off) ?
Sally Hansen spray-on tan glow. Comes in 4 different shades. Makes your skin look smooth and satiny.
Recently i got this body lotion from Aldi for the dry skin on my legs, I made a mistake and thought it was just regular body lotion because I was busy and just chucking stuff in the trolley... it's the tanning kind and I didn't notice. I'm not kidding it works noticably- and it's only 拢1.99.





Imagine my shock when I became mysteriously tanned and shimmery





S


x
1. I'll have to say spray tan. You can't really wash it off, but give it a week and make sure you exfoliate and it'll come of quicker and evenly too.





2. I would try Jergens body glow lotion. Purchase the mild one if you are already tan so that you don't make your tan darker just glow. Also I can't think of the make but there is an after the sun lotion (if you'll be in the sun) that moisturizes and helps the tan last longer... I think it may be Hawaiian tropic.
Rimmel Matte (not shimmer) is good but it rubs off on your clothes which is a pain in the a**! Cant help with no. 2
Jergens...
Dave Tanners
rimmel sun shimmer
rimmel sun shimmer, rub in properly though
  • refinance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment