Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do i get the body order out of my cloths even though i wash them with bleach it still remains?

I have tried everything from oxy to baking soda and nothing is workingHow do i get the body order out of my cloths even though i wash them with bleach it still remains?
Make sure that you're using a high quality laundry detergent. My personal preference is Gain. Gain detergent tends to be heavily scented and some of the fragrance stays with the clothes after they are washed. Another thing that might be causing the problem is overloading the washing machine. When you put the clothes in the washer, make sure thar they can move around freely so the entire load of laundry gets enough detergent and water to clean it. Some people add 1-2 cups of vinegar to the rinse but I don't. There's a very old and inexpensive product called 20 Mule Team Borax that is said to boost the cleaning by 40%. You might want to get some of that if your clothes tend to get stinky. Good luck.





Both products mentioned can be found at Wal-mart's and major grocery stores.How do i get the body order out of my cloths even though i wash them with bleach it still remains?
Did you try using white vinegar in the wash? It's the best thing I know of for removing laundry odors. It's very inexpensive as well. I wash all our smelly stuff with it (dog bedding, my sons smelly socks etc.) Give it a shot.





http://www.diylife.com/2007/08/02/vinega鈥?/a>
When you wash your clothes add 1/2 cup of ammonia along with your regular laundry detergent. The ammonia will break up the protein in the clothing which in turn will get rid of the smell. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment