Thursday, January 7, 2010

What body wash for guys smells the best?

thankss... ps girls can answer too lolWhat body wash for guys smells the best?
Most AXE body washes smell pretty good. By FAR my favorite scent is Axe Touch, it smells S0 divine im tempted to use it myself. And the scent really lasts a long time. Seriously it smells goood. There is another whose name i cannot think of by Axe, i just know its clear blue with red beads in it, smells great too. My brother gave my nephew a bath in it (men lol) and he smelled S0 good, my female friends that visited kept hugging and holding him LoL, and even though hes naturally inclined to be a ';dirty stinky little boy'; he smelled good and clean all that day!


Moral of the story is, AXE drives the ladies crazy...trust me, im a lady =]What body wash for guys smells the best?
I'm a girl, and I really like the smell of Axe. I think they make Axe bodywash, so I bet it smells really good=]
old spice classic
lol, girl too! i agree Axe

No comments:

Post a Comment